One day at Toto’s English class the teacher tells the children:
“I want everyone to tell me 3 sentences, one with green, one with yellow and one with pink.”
Tell me Maria!
- My dress is pink, lemon is yellow, grass is green!
- Bravo, Maria! Tell us, you too, George!
- The sun is yellow, the rose is pink, my T-shirt is green.
- Well done, you and George!
- And the last one to tell us is Toto!
- The phone rings: Green, green!
Pick it up: Yellow!
Line out: Pink, pink!
By student of E1: Aphrodite, G.