By Gerasimos Gerogiannis (B Class)
- On average we spend more than 6 years of our lives dreaming.
- Negative feelings such as anger and fear are the most common whilst dreaming.
- Most people have on average 4 to 7 dreams every night.
- All animals dream too.
- If you are snoring you can’t be dreaming.
- You forget 90% of your dreams within 10 minutes of waking up.
- We only dream of what we know. Faces we see in our sleep are based on people we have seen before.
- Research indicates that scientists may soon be able to record our dreams!